A% ?' M/ }$ O2 P[attach]659[/attach]
3 E4 E3 W5 a& [; X3 [. i1 V+ p  D+ y9 h; m  y
[attach]661[/attach]
& ?: {2 E: i9 a! N$ \4 G. e0 M, _/ x3 p3 \: h8 t4 Q$ Q- F6 ^# \4 v! N
[attach]660[/attach]
" Z) n! q8 b* r% b. N1 \! e- _. \! J! p6 U, ]9 s8 N
翻译整理:二毛   
1 }0 s* w3 n3 v$ O/ r0 U

. X8 O& c( x7 S" b" V* A* r9 FWith the C 600 Sport and C 650 GT maxi-scooters now becoming a familiar sight on our roads, development of the fully electric-powered BMW C evolution scooter continues its journey towards serial production. We catch up with Sebastian Wilm, chief designer of the BMW C evolution, who explains how this unique model’s futuristic looks have been achieved…
. z6 U% y2 A2 p7 I: t" O$ p6 n  k, E" W
随着C600 Sport 和 C650 GT 踏板在路上变得越来越常见,开发纯电动C evolution 踏板就成了自然而然的事情了。我们有机会给C evolution的总设计师塞巴斯蒂安威尔姆(以下简称:塞)做了一次交流,他给我们解释了这种未来派的外形是怎么完成的.....
8 U6 V. T( U/ \. M0 ]$ m+ W

3 l7 ^# q* I0 t: [- k: I* P( Z+ nBMW Motorrad: What’s the concept behind the new BMW C evolution? 3 H# H, c% E1 X* @9 l
宝马:C evolution 背后的的理念是什么?
; i" I8 H" D0 u& t" r; x, ~* t( X

6 u; E1 Y0 K$ }1 d# WSebastian Wilm: The BMW C evolution is a scooter concept that rides fully electric. Due to the completely new technical base, we deliberately decided to give it a completely new look and feel. We wanted to set a new statement by showing the inner core of the vehicle also on the outside. Our vision in designing was to define a clear form-language that perfectly expresses this cutting-edge technology. ) A; F4 y% L% H( q9 T  m* S6 G0 a
塞:C evolution是一个全电动的踏板车。由于完全是电力驱动的,所以我们要给它赋予一个全新的外形和一种全新的感觉。我们想使车辆从内到外焕然一新。同时我们的视觉语言也要要完美的阐述这种前沿科技。
4 N' J- w6 i% ^& T8 A2 j
+ u4 K+ K, b8 u8 ]' L# O
BMW Motorrad: How would you describe its character?* R1 @  {$ z. h# E' @
宝马:你怎么描述你说的这种特性?3 {1 T9 p. B% t6 U: a: K
5 }7 C! v% ~0 \2 |
Sebastian Wilm: Clean, dynamic and futuristic. These are the three characteristics that we want to show in our first e-scooter.
4 h1 C8 n) y. Z$ w; q7 z. G3 s$ q
塞:干净,活力,未来风。这三种元素就是我们想在我们第一款电动车上展现的。: n( n0 e  b3 |4 p

! Z) P5 [0 g" e. ~BMW Motorrad: What were your most important inspirations?
% p9 m8 w% m6 |" h$ b! u3 Y3 `+ C+ ]
宝马:你最大的灵感是什么?
: s+ y0 ~3 W. o& \0 O* ~
+ Q; Y9 p1 Q2 x  T
Sebastian Wilm: The design of the BMW C evolution was mostly inspired by state-of-the-art high-tech-products with a clean and futuristic appeal.
' a5 K* j5 c& r% h  T
塞:最先进的,最高科技的车辆,再带上干净,未来风的做派,很大的激发了我在C evolution设计上的灵感。
* R) P" Q, Z: {
$ Y% D, I3 ~2 n; d- ~
BMW Motorrad: What did you want the e-scooter to look like?6 [& D. l) j9 j  S
宝:你想要这部电动踏板看起来是怎样的?
( k% N/ ^1 M6 A, b
* n' ~1 p, D+ Q
Sebastian Wilm: We wanted the scooter to simply look clean, be easy to understand, immediately recognisable from a distance, and all this only with a few lines and surfaces. We were striving to give the vehicle a certain kind of calmness and constancy, without appearing sterile or non-dynamic.
. S5 C) }9 j$ Z9 b' Y
塞:我想让踏板看起来简单,干净,很容易被理解,远远看一眼就能认出来。所有这些特点都要用很简单的线和面勾勒出来。我们努力想让车辆没有一点毛糙同时也不缺乏活力,赋予它更多的冷静和恒定。
* S8 q: _2 G1 v3 t3 p3 _# }; N/ Y4 D; b+ F! s5 f) W' N  ~' \" O
BMW Motorrad: Which kind of people did you want to design the BMW C evolution for?# P$ J6 k* t' y+ k$ X. O' j
宝马:C evolution主要是给什么样的目标人群设计的?6 F$ C7 @, r( M8 j
2 s- f# s+ \$ `" F1 Z
Sebastian Wilm: The BMW C evolution is made for people who like to live in a sustainable and balanced way, and are very ambitious with regard to design. Acquiring a product is a very thought through process for them. It’s a long-term investment with according premium demand.0 X: a, z$ u( L1 z+ K1 ]4 w
塞:C evolution是给那些足够负担得起,喜欢这种平衡,同时认可这种设计理念的人。对他们来说选择车辆是一个慎之又慎的过程,同时选择C evolution也是一种长期投资。
9 d$ H8 @# T4 ~* ?0 }! B( c. W0 e3 f* `
BMW Motorrad: What has been the biggest challenge with designing the BMW C evolution? And how did you manage it?
/ Y, r) R$ K8 Q  y3 t" M$ h* C9 E* {5 y
宝马:设计C evolution过程中碰到的最大挑战是什么? 你是怎么解决的?
1 J! U) s1 k$ c# x& t6 g
5 k& q. n/ g, T* Q5 o
Sebastian Wilm: It’s the first time that we built an electric scooter. We had to deal with the volume of the battery, which seemed to contradict the clean look that we wanted to show with the new e-scooter. In a regular scooter, there are various different single technical components which get arranged separately. But the battery of the new BMW C evolution got developed as one unit, with the basic proportion of a cube – it’s one block which defines the whole space. There has been just one possibility to place it. " d5 ?- C" X  F  T. b
塞:这是我第一次设计电动车。我们先要解决电池体积的问题,这点跟我们之前强调的干净的外表有很大的冲突。在常规踏板上,很多不同的作用部件可以设计在不同的位置。但是C evolution的电池是一个整体的,没办法把它拉平,捏细。碰到的首要问题就是要把电池的位置安放好。
( m& P, c* U: T# h9 m

, R2 E1 I8 {  w5 n: M) X* ZTo reduce the visual volume of the battery-pack, we created a special colour management. The attention of the eye at first gets focused on the backlit green section in the mid-part of the scooter. This is followed by a chase from white to grey to black, framed by dynamic guided lines, which allow us to realise a clean, smooth and coherent overall impression. One’s eye is always fluently guided from one line to the next surface to the next line, without interruption. The overall impression is of a machine that looks light and agile – and that’s the feeling you get when riding it.3 V7 y3 E3 J% Y' D7 _0 e7 {3 h
为了减小电池的视觉体积,我们采用了特殊的颜色设置。看到车的第一眼,目光首先被车辆中部的背光绿色吸引。紧跟着辅以动感的线条从白到灰到黑过渡,让人觉得干净,平滑和连贯。人们的目光很顺利的被一条线引导到另一个连贯平面,然后再到另一条线。这种感觉让机器看起来敏捷和犀利---当然,你骑起来也会有这种感觉。2 M5 V/ [# x2 K5 M( z: S  X! k
4 E  R! t% `. h& X
BMW Motorrad: How much interface did the project have with the car department?% |; B5 k  D" e0 i+ U
宝马:这个项目与汽车部门衔接的多吗?
& C  ]. e' _/ e# K! c0 U
8 n: Z- x) J, b3 T  _, Y3 Q
Sebastian Wilm: With the BMW C evolution, the design studios of both BMW Automobile and BMW Motorrad worked together more closely than ever before. Right from the start we briefed the Automobile and Motorrad designers with the characteristics of the scooter in order that every sketch would show a scooter that is clean, dynamic and futuristic. We involved many car designers to create intelligent concepts for this scooter. That was perfect teamwork with their ideas from a complete new perspective, together with our motorcycle experience. In the end, the BMW C evolution is still a two-wheeled vehicle, so the final realisation took place in our studios here at BMW Motorrad.
% |( j. I* f9 K7 u1 S3 L  c
塞:在C evolution这个项目上,宝马汽车部和摩托部有着前所未有的紧密合作。开始的时候我们把汽车和摩托车的设计师都找来,让他们画出有干净,动态,未来风感觉的草图。我们借鉴了很多汽车设计师的灵感来塑造这部踏板。汽车部门设计师的想法加上我们的摩托车经验使我们达成了完美的团队合作。当然,归根结底,C evolution还是属于摩托车范围,最终的设计是在宝马摩托设计部门完成的。  u  e! |& F5 a

8 c- R9 I) h5 P- IBMW Motorrad: What aspects in regards of shape-language make it a typical BMW at first glance?$ O0 p9 P/ Z. s/ n+ R
宝马:什么样的设计语言从第一眼就能告诉我们这是一辆宝马摩托车?: q* D: c7 f* y6 ~  V7 N5 y
/ S1 T. {5 T; @. k* t/ s
Sebastian Wilm: The BMW maxi-scooters were the basis for the BMW C evolution. The two front headlights for example show the origin in the BMW scooter family at first glance. Additionally we applied distinctive BMW design features. For example, surfaces with the same colour get treated the same way. Lines don’t break but flow continuously. Lines with significant directions and meanings always appear at a second spot again. Every part needs to fit to the next part and altogether everything needs to fit together as a whole. It’s a new vehicle concept, but still a true BMW!
- x* `# a) [0 T0 i# |% k% a
塞:C evolution的基础是宝马现有的踏板车。譬如说,第一眼看去的同样的双前头灯。此外我们还加了宝马其他的一些设计特色。譬如说表面用同样的颜色和同样的工艺。线条流畅,不会中断。比较重要的轮廓线总是会不经意的引出其他线条。每一部分都要配合其他部分来装配,整部车看起来就是一个额整体。C evolution虽然是一部全新的概念车,但仍然是一部纯正的宝马!% W' ?4 T; F1 u- j

" C* Q/ v0 A6 o" o6 ZC evolution 高清实车大图点这里

欢迎光临 【宝马摩托车主会】 (http://bmwowner.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5